Monday, June 22, 2009

Solstice Pictures



Here are the pictures I promised yesterday. This is the sunrise I witnessed from Caspar Beach. Okay, technically the sun had been up a little while before it cleared the hills and trees, but this is when I saw it.

My labyrinth in the sand. It was washed away before I left, but I got two walks out of it.



I decided to a little more drawing in the sand as I relaxed.



Later I returned to the beach to watch the sun set on the solstice. It was lovely to see.



Oh, and this house has little to do with the Solstice, but I have wanted to live in a dome house for a long time and I also thought one would make a cool pagan spirituality center. You can see this one from Mendocino.



There are the highlights of my trip. I am sad to be leaving today, and am already making plans for a return.

Blessings all,
Agate

No comments: